During the 3-session workshop, healthcare workers will learn how to understand excellence, while covering these 11 areas:
- How to give the best service to improve the healthcare consumer experience.
- What the modern healthcare client wants and expects.
- How to cultivate a positive self-image while working with patients and coworkers.
- Valuing importance of the first impression, as well as feedback and online reviews.
- How to put patients first.
- How to build caring relationships.
- How to learn and use positive communication techniques with patients and co-workers.
- How to provide the best customer service.
- How to exceed expectations and stay engaged.
- How to provide quality care to your colleagues.
- How to handle dissatisfied patients in healthcare settings.